Thursday, October 20, 2016

Review: The Boss (Book One) by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliot

The Boss: Book One (The Boss, #1)The Boss: Book One by Cari Quinn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Just a couple things ... more than a couple. 1) Story has promise. Meaning if it hadn't ended abruptly it would have been a fuller reading experience. Writing was good but when your just really getting into the characters ... BOOM its done. 2) Didn't get to know both the leading characters well. Would have liked to know a little more about the male lead (Mr. Carson) other than he had shoulders that fill a doorway. Though this peeks my interest (I like tall, brooding and sexy) it isn't enough to keep me interested in the next half of the story. 3) The story sums up to girl in trouble, workaholic/demanding billionaire is the pseudo bad guy, a lot of intense staring, some pseudo public sex, awkwardness and then the end.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment