Thursday, November 3, 2016

Review: Under My Skin

Under My Skin Under My Skin by Judith Graves
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was pleasantly surprised by this twist of the usual supernatural lore. I literally did a little happy dance when I finally settled down to read this book. I had been going through a slew of strange, poorly written and downright terrible YA books. It was refreshing to find a good action packed and funny YA book. Eryn was a highly amusing character with an equally sarcastic dry humor. It was surprising how the author was able to slip in the very creative sense of humor that she has. Also I was happy to see that this was not another vampire vs werewolf deal ( I had personally grown tired of that). But the fact the she acknowledged both lore; the gory disgusting SciFi werewolf and the skin changing werewolf (wolven in this case) was a welcome change. I have to commend the author because when Eryn was thrown for a loop so was I and I liked that aspect about the book. I am excited to see what happens in the next book.


No comments:

Post a Comment